Rapture3D Advanced v2.10 Released
Posted: 2 June 2023
Rapture3D Advanced v2.10.2 is now available.
Changes since v2.9.11 include:
- Improve decoder startup speed.
- Minor changes to some first and second order decoders.
- Wait for pre-buffering cache to fill completely before opening audio device in Rapture3D Player.
- Fix bug in Rapture3D Player on macOS which sometimes caused saving playlists to do nothing.
- Change Rapture3D Player default format for new installations from FuMa to SN3D (this can still be changed in the menus).
- Changes to WAV reading routine in OpenAL driver on macOS to avoid need for libsndfile.
- Change font in license panel to hopefully reduce confusion between 1, l and I.
- Update development tool suite in use.
- Introduce support for Apple Silicon.
- New license key mechanism for Apple Silicon. If you have an existing installation on Apple Silicon (under Rosetta) then you will need to revoke any current license keys before installation using the Blue Ripple Sound License Manager, and to reactivate them afterwards. Please get in touch if you run into problems.
- On Windows, remove view of current installed Rapture3D OpenAL driver number from User and Advanced layout.
- Add support for fullscreen in Rapture3D Player, 64bit version.