Rapture3D Advanced v2.10.4 Released
Posted: 8 July 2023
Rapture3D Advanced v2.10.4 is now available.
Changes since v2.10.2 include:
- Minor performance tuning of Rapture3D Player visualisation.
- Most Rapture3D Advanced decoders presets now go up to seventh order, including speaker decoders, and Amber and Purple HRTFs. This increases the install size by roughly 100MB.
- Slightly accelerate startup of rendering code on Windows in some situations.
- Fix installer issues on Windows.
- Delete cached calculations that fail to save completely (e.g. due to lack of disk space).
- Update to AAX SDK 2.5.1.
- Rapture3D Advanced with 64-channel output may now be used under AAX (output is mapped to seventh order ambisonics).
- Add more thorough high DPI support to the codebase. Fix macOS bug where speaker layout and Rapture3D player visualisation only use a quarter of the available area when shown on Retina displays. More consistent GUI spacing at different sizing ratios.
- Provide text for error messages produced in the NetCDF layer when loading SOFA files.