O3A Plugins v2.0.4 Release Notes
Posted: 27 May 2017
Version 2.0.4 of the O3A VST plugins is now available.
Main changes since v2.0.2:
- Improve head tracking forward prediction algorithm.
- Add explanation text to converter plugin GUIs.
- Change some plugin VST categories for consistency.
- Update plugin control handling core.
- Rework Windows registry access (fixes small memory leak).
- Improve some plugin I/O labelling (some SN3D I/O was not labelled with ACN).
- Add ER label prefixes to MS5 reverb precision controls.
- 64bit Windows installer now puts documentation and tools in main Program Files. 32bit C++ runtime no longer deployed by 64bit installer. To avoid confusion, we strongly recommend you uninstall any previous 64bit versions of the plugins before installation.
- O3A View grid lines are now less aliased by default. If you still have issues, hold down "Alt" when starting View and increase the graphics quality.
- Update "YouTube Binaural" mode in "O3A Decoder: VR Monitoring" to use new (April 2017) Google filters.
- Cosmetic layout changes to a few plugin GUIs.
- Make "View" buttons appear and disappear more reliably.