Rapture3D Advanced v2.9.3 Released
Posted: 11 November 2017
Rapture3D Advanced v2.9.3 is now available. Changes since the last public release are:
- Pro Tools HD AAX plugin support.
- Ensure Rapture3D AAX/VST Decoder produces silence when the block selected is out of range.
- Changes to VST plugin parameter update mechanism.
- Provide more than one error at a time in Rapture3D Advanced GUI.
- Minor reduction in memory use during decoder generation.
- Upgrade NetCDF on Windows to v220.127.116.11.
- Separate Rapture3D Advanced installers into OpenAL and plugins. VST installers now install to the same directory as other O3A plugins.
- Bugfix to dB text entry boxes in Rapture3D Advanced GUI so focus is managed better.
- Provide Rapture3D Advanced installers as both 32bit and 64bit.