O3A Plugins v2.1.3 Released
Posted: 11 November 2017
Version 2.1.3 of the O3A studio plugins is now available. The main changes since the last public release are:
- Pro Tools HD AAX plugin support.
- Add trivial presets to O3A Reflection plugin.
- In ViewVR, enlarge O3A Rotation cube.
- Reduce chance of some controls glitching when first used (macOS).
- Add "O3A Panner 16" to O3A View library.
- Improve handling of invalid audio signals (NaN/inf).
- Make dial in O3A Decoder - Quad Binaural turn properly.
- Various changes to thread management.
- Holding down the 'reset' button in the Karma meter now keeps the meter cleared.
- Fix issue with O3A View where video would sometimes not open immediately after a fresh network connection.
- Decoder generation bass handling has been improved, resulting in minor changes to a number of speaker decoders.
- Minor change to weighting of Amber HRTF.
- Simplify Windows registry access.
- Internal changes to plugin label management. Improve some plugin labelling.
- Changes to GUI startup procedure in stand-alone programs to handle issue on macOS where a popup window on startup could result in the GUI becoming unresponsive.
- Very minor GUI layout changes to some decoder plugins.
- Upgrade macOS build to wxWidgets version 3.0.2.
- Add trivial O3A injectors and decoders from and to O1A and O2A to the O3A Core.
- Add automatic state recovery to the LFE crossover in decoders that have one, and O3A Low/High Pass.
- Enter key now works correctly in VSTs in Reaper on 64bit macOS.
- Changes to plugin parameter update mechanism.
- Add support for VST's "relative circular" dial mode.
- Dials and sliders now interpret the control key (Windows) or Apple key (macOS) as "fine" mode.
- Minor performance tuning to some manipulator plugins.
- O3A View should now be visible in the background.
- O3A View/ViewVR now shows its version number while awaiting connection.
- Replace O3A Brickwall 'active' light with a reduction meter.