TOA Plugins v1.1.2 Released
Posted: 19 February 2014
Version 1.1.2 of the TOA VST plugins has been released. There are new features, including three new metering plugins, and some bugfixes.
- Add the new "TOA Meter" plugin to the TOA Core library.
- Add the new "TOA Meter - Signal" plugin to the TOA Core library.
- Add the new "TOA Meter - Karma" plugin to the TOA Decoding library (for 3D BS1770-like loudness estimation).
- Following R&D around metering, small level changes to upmixers in "inferred" mode, and mono and stereo decoders. Multichannel decoders not affected.
- Bugfix to drawing of LFE gain knobs in upmixer GUIs.
- Add the "Basic Head" method to the "TOA Decoder - Stereo" plugin in the TOA Core library.
- Provide product versioning information to VST.
- Bugfixes to "TOA First Order Injector" and "TOA Move" plugins to avoid CPU load spikes.
- Add SN3D option to the N3D upmixer.
- Bugfix to remove intermittent pop appearing in very first moment of use of some plugins, most notably the TOA panners.
- Add presets to various plugins.