Rapture3D v2.7.2 Released
Posted: 30 October 2015
Rapture3D v2.7.2 is now out. This adds some example Reaper projects to Rapture3D Advanced, but is otherwise a fairly minor release.
Changes since the last public release are:
- Tune OpenAL reverb.
- Add example Reaper projects to Rapture3D Advanced installer.
- Reorganise Rapture3D manuals to use PDF files on all platforms.
- Fix bug in Rapture3D Advanced GUI on OSX which caused data corruption in locales not using a decimal point.
- Make repairs to format library selection more automated. Repairs to modified installations are now logged but not presented to the user directly.
- Change VST plugins to use the same version number on OSX as Windows.