Rapture3D v2.7.0 Released
Posted: 3 August 2015
Rapture3D v2.7.0 is now available. This introduces experimental support for the import of personalised HRTFs (synthetic binaural) from AES69 files into Rapture3D Advanced.
The full list of changes for this release:
- Add experimental support for personalised binaural to Rapture3D advanced edition. AES69 (SOFA Binaural) HRTF files can now be imported.
- On DirectSound layout change failure, revert to previous setting (game and user editions).
- Bring Rapture3D advanced and user edition installer version numbers into line with game edition (2.7.0).
- Change the labels for the Rapture3D Advanced Decoder VST plugins as reported to the VST host, for improved compatibility with Adobe Premiere and Audition. Reaper seems to cope with this change okay, but we advise backing up your projects using these VST plugins and checking them carefully after the update.
- Improve stand-alone GUI image quality on high res Windows displays (upgrade to wxWidgets 3.0.2).