The Rapture3D "Advanced" edition allows you to use Rapture3D's high quality 3D audio features in some OpenAL games. And there's a player too, for music
prepared in Higher Order Ambisonic formats.
This advanced edition of the software is intended for advanced users who want to create custom speaker layouts. If you are not intending to use this feature you're probably better off with the "User" edition.
Please note that only some existing OpenAL games are compatible with Rapture3D and most of those require technical modifications to your system before they will run properly! See our game notes for more details. Also, see the technical
requirements and our license agreement before purchase.
We use some free software, data and artwork in this product.
- Rapture3D OpenAL Driver for use with compliant OpenAL games and other software.
- Rapture3D Ambisonic Player.
- High quality Higher Order Ambisonic bus running at up to fourth order.
- 3D headphone surround (using five HRTFs for different head shapes).
- High quality sample rate conversion.
- 32bit floating point signal path.
- Preset speaker layouts including stereo, 5.1, 7.1, 3D7.1, cube and more. This edition lets you use customised layouts with many speakers. Recommended for advanced users.
- Microsoft DirectSound or Steinberg ASIO audio output (for access to studio grade audio hardware).
Prices include VAT where applicable. By beginning the payment process you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.