The Rapture3D "User" edition allows you to use Rapture3D's high quality 3D audio features in some OpenAL games. And there's a player too, for music prepared in Ambisonic formats.
This version of Rapture3D synchronises with Windows Control Panel to use your normal Windows speaker layout, or some variants (such as 3D7.1).
Please note that only some existing OpenAL games are compatible with Rapture3D and most of those require technical modifications to your system before they will run properly! See our game notes for more details. Also, see the technical requirements and our license agreement before purchase.
We use some free software, data and artwork in this product.
- Rapture3D OpenAL Driver for use with compliant OpenAL games and other software.
- Rapture3D Ambisonic Player.
- High quality Higher Order Ambisonic bus running at up to fourth order.
- 3D headphone surround (using five HRTFs for different head shapes).
- High quality sample rate conversion.
- 32-bit floating point signal path.
- Preset speaker layouts including stereo, 5.1, 7.1 and 3D7.1, synchronised with Windows Control Panel for ease of use.
- Microsoft DirectSound audio output.
Prices include VAT where applicable. By beginning the payment process you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.