Rapture3D Universal is a high performance buffer-based DSP software library for realtime 3D audio rendering in gaming and Virtual Reality.
It is designed to work well with our O3A studio VST plugins, which allow detailed off-line editing of 3D audio scenes for use in linear or interactive content.
- Support for Windows, macOS, iOS and Android.
- Conventional 3D "object" game audio plus advanced HOA support.
- A new mixing workflow for Virtual Reality.
- Many output formats including stereo, 5.1, 7.1, and a variety of HRTFs for binaural.
- Unity v5 support.
- Spectacularly fast SSE/NEON-optimised audio core.
- Software development kit (SDK) ready to be used in your game or VR experience.
Flexible, high quality 3D audio for professional film and music production and presentation, VR and gaming.
- Advanced speaker layout configuration with flexible support for custom speaker layouts using many speakers.
- VST Plugins for advanced ambisonic decoding in some VST hosts (e.g. Reaper).
- Rapture3D OpenAL Driver for use with compliant OpenAL games and other software.
- High quality Higher Order Ambisonic bus running at up to fifth order.
- Rapture3D Ambisonic Player.
- 3D headphone surround (using five HRTFs for different head shapes).
- Preset speaker layouts including stereo, 5.1, 7.1, 3D7.1, Auro-3D, 22.2, Cube and more.
- On Windows, Microsoft DirectSound or Steinberg ASIO audio output (for access to studio grade audio hardware).
- On macOS, CoreAudio support.
This product does not include the Rapture3D Universal SDK or Unity support.