Rapture3D v2.5 Released
We're very happy to announce the release of version 2.5.1 of the Rapture3D "Game" edition, and 12.5.1 of the "User" and "Advanced" editions! To upgrade, go to our update page.
A lot of work has gone into this release, much of it behind the scenes. You can check through the change log for more details, but it's probably worth mentioning these improvements in particular:
- Reworking of internal mixing core and other parts to run even faster on modern hardware.
- Even higher sound quality in effects (Reverb and EQ) and beyond.
- By public demand, we've also turned our "master gain" up by about 2dB, so Rapture3D is also a little louder.
- Improvements to "User" and "Advanced" edition authentication, which should make operation smoother.
- There's also improved adaptive buffering in v2.5.1/v12.5.1 to fix glitching on some DirectSound audio hardware.
© 2009-2011 Blue Ripple Sound Limited. All rights reserved.